Do your houseplants already have cat teeth marks? Do not ignore this phenomenon, it is possible that your cat is experiencing a need to eat grass. Growing juicy greens at home is easy with the Coastal Turbo Cat Grass Container Planter. Included – convenient container for sprouting, organic wheat grains and ideal soil (vermiculite).
Why buy Coastal Turbo Cat Grass Kit:
The planter container is ideal as a container for sprouting grass for cats:
INGREDIENTS: organic wheat seeds, vermiculite.
1. Soak the grains in cool water for 12 hours, then remove excess moisture.
2. Evenly spread the vermiculite (soil for planting seeds) in a tray and dampen with water – 60-70 ml is sufficient.
3. Spread the soaked beans evenly over the wet vermiculite.
4. Place the grid cover on the drip tray and rotate it to lock it in place.
5. Place the container with soil and seeds in a dark place, keep the seeds moist by wetting them twice a day.
6. In 4-5 days the wheat will germinate. As soon as seedlings appear, move the container to a place with diffused sunlight.
7. Water the sprouts daily with 60-70 ml of water or as needed.
8. When the sprouts reach a height of 10-13 cm, the cat grass container can be placed in the center console of the Coastal Turbo Scratcher.
9. After about 3 weeks, when the grass for cats has lost its palatability for the pet, clean the plantation container of the remnants of sprouts and start the process of germinating the grains again. Soil and wheat grains can be purchased in our online store.